[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Will ads go to google email with the free version?

Will ads go to google email with the free version?

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Will ads go to google email with the free version?

Postby user » Wed May 19, 2010 4:08 am

After reading user's postings, I am tempted to try the free version of Black Swan. However, I would like to know if I enter my google email address to register, will ads be coming into my email account or the ads just show up in the web page when I use the service?
user

Re: Will ads go to google email with the free version?

Postby joey » Wed May 19, 2010 7:51 am

The ads are just within the webapp itself. They dont email u ads. You can use the premium version for 7 days free I think.

I use it over GV Mobile+ the jailbreak app. Its much better and it never crashes. Really it depends how much you use it.
joey

Return to General Support