[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Call Back not working

Call Back not working

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Call Back not working

Postby lexgwm » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:43 pm

I have been using VoiceCentral for about a month and everything has worked fine. I love SMS and the Call Back feature. However, for reasons unknown to me Call Back stopped working. Here's what is even more confusing. I have access to more than one GV number and decided to try another account. Call Back works for the other account. I switched back to my primary GV number and tried again to no avail. I deleted the VC database in Safari settings, rebooted my iPhone and set up VC again. Call Back still doesn't work. For what it's worth, GV works like it's supposed to using the web interface on a computer. Please help me figure this one out.
lexgwm

Re: Call Back not working

Postby Chris » Sat May 01, 2010 11:42 am

That is very strange. There was a potential bug fixed in v1.1.0 (released yesterday) related to what numbers are listed as options in the callback list, but it was not release noted since it had never came up as an issue.

Try downloading the update by launching VoiceCentral and see if the problem remains. If it does, try using a different callback number on that account to see if it's all numbers or just that one. If it's that one number, try deleting it and adding it back to your Google Voice account.
Chris

Postby lexgwm » Sun May 02, 2010 12:39 pm

That must have resolved the problem because all is well now.
lexgwm

Postby Chris » Sun May 02, 2010 3:22 pm

Nice. Enjoy.
Chris

Return to General Support