[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Contact Issues

Contact Issues

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Contact Issues

Postby thooten » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:30 pm

One of my contacts has been deleted from my Google account (My Contacts) but still shows up on VoiceCentral. I have tried syncing numerous times but the contact will not go away. Is there a way to delete the VoiceCentral database or in some other way purge this contact from the client database? Thank you.
thooten

Re: Contact Issues

Postby stuart » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:11 pm

You can delete the Contacts database by going to the KeyPad and entering:

##335*266#

and clicking Call.

Then a Synch from the Contacts tab will pull the Google Contacts back in.

Stuart
stuart

Re: Contact Issues

Postby thooten » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:27 pm

Thanks!
thooten

Return to General Support