[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - Cannot Listen to Voicemails

Cannot Listen to Voicemails

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

Cannot Listen to Voicemails

Postby Erickg32 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:28 am

I'm a registered premium user, however I cannot listen to voicemails whenever I use the app. All my voicemails are listed but when I tap on each one to listen, nothing happens. It just flashes momentarily but nothing is played. Can someone help me with this? It's a little frustrating to not be able to listen to my voicemails on my iPhone unless I log into googles mobile site. Thanks in advance.
Erickg32

Re: Cannot Listen to Voicemails

Postby Chris » Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:21 pm

We had one other user report this problem, so we added more debugging in the last release to narrow down the issue. Would you mind submitting a support incident here:

http://voicecentral.riverturn.com/support.php

Then we will send instructions about how to submit your log file to us for examination. Thanks!
Chris

Return to General Support