[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
Riverturn Support • View topic - SMS to multiple recipients

SMS to multiple recipients

Get (or provide!) help using VoiceCentral Black Swan.

SMS to multiple recipients

Postby John » Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:49 pm

How do you send a text message to more than one person?
John

Re: SMS to multiple recipients

Postby derekdepriest » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:21 pm

+1 for this request if it is not already available. If it is available, I must not be doing something right as anytime i select a contact using the '+' icon the previous contact is removed.
derekdepriest

Postby John » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 pm

that is the same thing that happens to me
John

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:05 pm

I added a feature request to our tracking system and noted that multiple people have asked for it already on this thread.
Chris

Postby John » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 pm

thanks Chris-
do you think it will be added and if so when?
John

Postby Chris » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:56 pm

I know you probably want a more precise answer, but I'd say it should be in pretty soon. It's a considerable benefit to almost every user (a few may not use it) with what I'm presuming will be little effort required to implement it.
Chris

Postby John » Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:34 pm

Thanks again Chris
John

Return to General Support