We’ve just submitted our 2nd app, VoiceCentral, to the App Store.
VoiceCentral integrates GrandCentral/Google Voice with your iPhone. We have been long time users of GrandCentral (GC), but have always wanted a better integration between GC and the iPhone. We decided to build our own way to get Voicemails and dial out using GC. Google Voice made huge improvements over what GC provided but the experience still lacked what we wanted out of GC/GV and the iPhone.
We built VoiceCentral to fill in these gaps and it provides a way for you to access your voicemails on GrandCentral or Google Voice (if you have switched yet). We also allow you to place calls via GC/GV for free and integrate your iPhone Contacts with your GC/GV voicemails.
With VoiceCentral you’ll be able to
- Log into either GrandCentral or Google Voice.
- View a list of messages and listen to only the ones you want.
- Toggle between the earpiece for privacy and the
speakerphone for convenience.
- Easily pause, rewind, or fast forward to any point in a message as it plays.
- Delete messages when using GrandCentral (not available for Google Voice).
- Create a new contact using the name and phone number on the message.
- Securely store your password on the iPhone’s keychain for auto-login.